Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drewlyn Aria Thomas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EatThePoor
Admin
EatThePoor

Like : 7

Drewlyn Aria Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Drewlyn Aria Thomas   Drewlyn Aria Thomas EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:04 am

Drewlyn is my griffon shapeshifter character.

Section One.... Summary and Description
Section Two.... Appearances
Section Three.. Extra Information.

Section One
Drewlyn is a griffon shapeshifter. Her name means Courageous, Valiant Beauty. In some whatever language. In her human form, she is a 18 year old girl. She is white with an even tan, she wears a blue t-shirt and brown cargo pants. Her hair is long and brown, and curly. She wears a scarf because she has a long scar there from a while ago. Long story. Often wears black and white flats. In her griffon form, she has powerful wings and a sharp beak. She generally does the right thing. More info when requested or when shown.

Section Two
Drewlyn is going to appear in a fighting roleplay between me and my friend. I will post topic name when ready.

Section Three
Drewlyn is really tall, not just like a tall person, and not a like world breaking tall person, but like, a tall tall person. IDK how to say this... She has a growth problem in her brain so she keeps growing(at least by height) I know this can kill because of medical reasons but it got fixed when she was younger.(yes I know that is not possible, shut up, it's fiction) However you can't really shrink, so she stays tall.
Back to top Go down
https://yolkah.forumotion.com

Drewlyn Aria Thomas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: RPs :: Characters-
Jump to: